Contact Us

The Hub, 7 High Street, Dunblane, FK15 0EE - www.thehubdirect.co.uk tel: 01786 825933



Tuesday 18 October 2011

TOY TESTER REVIEW - LEGO City Space Shuttle 3367


At The Hub we recently ran a competition to get some Toy Testers on board and give us real reviews from real children on real toys.  We do not alter their reviews in anyway - so here is the first review from our Toy Tester Archie MacKechnie, who was given the LEGO City Space Shuttle (3367) worth £26.99 to test during the month of October.  Here's what he thought of it....

LEGO City Space Shuttle - £26.99
PLAY VALUE - how much fun is the toy?

I've had lots of fun with the Lego City Space Shuttle. The shuttle would be a great addition to the Lego Airport. Although I don't have the airport I enjoyed making my own NASA space station out of mixed up Lego.

Play Value Marks out of 10 (10 being top): 9

LONGEVITY – Is the toy a one off or will you play with it lots?

I have played with it every day since I got it. I pretended putting the satellite into space for the weather forecast. I made up lots of fun games to play with the Shuttle. It comes with one figure but you can add other figures. (I bought mine at the Hub of course!)

Longevity Marks out of 10 (10 being top): 9

PACKAGING – How easy was the packaging to remove? Is there too much packaging? Is it eco-friendly?

There are some good, easy ways to open the box. There were four plastic bags in the cardboard box. It is great that Lego divide the pieces into bags but to be more eco-friendly they could use cardboard boxes 

PACKAGING Marks out of 10 (10 being top): 7

BUILD QUALITY – Will the toy last & is it built well? 

The Shuttle is very stable. My  Lego plane is nowhere near as stable.It was quite easy to build.  It took me 75 minutes to build it all by myself.

BUILD QUALITY Marks out of 10 (10 being top): 10

VALUE FOR MONEY - Do you think the toy is good value for money?

It is quite a good price at £26.99. Not a pocket money price (without saving for weeks).

VALUE FOR MONEY Marks out of 10 (10 being top): 8

OVERALL IMPRESSION – Are there any other comments you would like to make about this toy?

Suggestion for all Lego products, maybe put a tool in the set to get off pieces of Lego, to save me breaking my teeth or swallowing pieces! (Like the ones you get in Lego games)

OVERALL IMPRESSION Marks out of 10 (10 being top): 10


No comments:

Post a Comment