Contact Us

The Hub, 7 High Street, Dunblane, FK15 0EE - www.thehubdirect.co.uk tel: 01786 825933



Tuesday 14 June 2011

Fabulous Fathers!

Well we can't let this week go by without mentioning the fact that it's Father's Day on Sunday (19th June).  I don't know about you but I always find this day the hardest one to find a suitable gift for.  With mother's day it's always easy, flowers, chocolates, perfume, books all spring instantly to mind.  However, when it comes to Father's Day I often struggle coming up with a gift idea that's novel without being tacky - there's only so many "bottle of wine in a glass" glasses each household needs!

Of course, like many other mums out there, I have the added problem that our children are still quite young, so not only do I have my dad to think of, but also my husband!!!!   Double Trouble!

So this year we've put together a few ideas on our Facebook Page to help you (and me) out.  From Wallet Sized bottle openers in a clever little Father's Day pod.....
Fathers Day Pod including Wallet Bottle Opener £6.99
 
...to the ultimate combination of supercars and computers - the motormouse wireless mouse.

Motormouse Wireless Mouse available in Blue, Red & Black £29.99
If you are still struggling for ideas, we also have some fantastic films in that Dad is sure to love, why not add a bottle of wine and some popcorn too and give him exactly what he wants....the movie of his choice and full control of the TV remote!

No comments:

Post a Comment